Real Estate Site Location Analyst
Contact: Glen Masoner (727) 215-8231 firstname.lastname@example.org
Associated Wholesale Grocers (AWG) is a retailer-owned cooperative serving over 3,000 retail member stores with a complete assortment of grocery, fresh meat, fresh produce, specialty foods, health care, and general merchandise items. Through an extensive distribution network and nine distribution centers, AWG and its subsidiaries deliver in over 28 states. In addition to its cooperative wholesale operations, the company also operates subsidiary companies that provide real estate and supermarket development services, digital marketing services, and is a wholesale supply provider of health and beauty care, general merchandise, specialty/international foods and pharmaceutical supply. If you have a passion for retail, the drive to succeed in a fast-paced industry, we can’t wait for you to join the team! Make us your Best Choice!
As an integral part of AWG’s Real Estate and Store Development Department, help develop, support, and influence strategic plans for AWG’s independent retailers. Support retailers successful, profitable and sustainable growth through new stores, expansions and remodels. Support company growth initiatives including market evaluations, market expansions and potential acquisitions. Location – Flexible.
Real Estate Site Location Analyst Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform market studies to project supermarket sales for new stores, expansions, remodels, relocations and format changes.
- Develop and evaluate market changes and market dynamics including demographic profiles, population trends, grocery potential and competition.
- Prepare quantifiable reports and presentations detailing projects and strategies for AWG member retailers.
- Develop relationships with retailers and serve as market expert in helping direct retailers’ strategic planning and growth initiatives.
- Work with real estate/store development, AWG Divisions and senior management on the Company’s strategic plans and development goals.
- Experience with GIS (geographic information system) including Maptitude and MapInfo
- Experience with SITESPLUS or other gravity modeling programming software
- Experience/Knowledge of supermarket operations/business
- Strong Logic and Analytical Skills
- Conversational & Presentation Skills
- Microsoft Software Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word